No matter your preference, it’s important that you exercise your vote this coming General Election. Being possibly the most pivotal election in history, we at Catchthatbus, are excited to start the ball rolling.
How do we plan to do this? We are helping transport Malaysians back from Singapore/Johor to various points in Malaysia via a bus pooling exercise. All this done at the lowest rates possible in partnership with the JomBalikUndi initiative.
So starting today (till the week before elections); submit your requests with preferred departure and arrival locations and we will provide you the ticket prices, departure times and points. The following arrival destination options are available for you to choose from:
- Alor Setar – Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana
- Penang – Queensbay Mall
- Butterworth – Penang Sentral
- Seremban – Seremban Bus Terminal
- Kuala Terengganu – Hentian Bas MPKT
- Kuala Perlis – Hentian Bas Kuala Perlis
- KL Sentral/Sungai Besi
- Melaka – Melaka Sentral
- Kota Bharu – Stesen Kota Bharu
- Kuantan – Termnial Makmur
- Ipoh – Medan Gopeng
So Malaysians, do your part and click on the following link to submit your requests and together, we can build a new Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh!