Catching a bus ride soon? We’ve got great news for you! ALL your favourite bus operators are now online and you get to pick your SEAT WITH THEM!!
Here is the complete list of offline operators now available for online seat booking:
Booking your seat online with CatchThatBus
Instead of driving or taking public transport to the nearest and appropriate bus terminal and queuing for your bus ticket for who knows how many minutes or hours, why not purchase it online? You save on petrol, money and especially time with what is available on the internet.
CatchThatBus strives to provide convenient and easy-to-use services for all categories of travellers. We hope to make booking bus tickets a hassle-free task.
Just follow our steps:
Go to www.catchthatbus.com
Enter your trip details in the search menu section at the top of the home page.
- Enter Departure City
- Where you will be leaving from [eg. Ipoh]
- Enter Arrival City
- Where you want to go [eg. Johor Bahru]
- Pick your Date of Travel
- Pick your Date of Return Travel
- Only if required
On the trips page, choose any TIME and BUS OPERATOR of your preference for travel by clicking on ‘Select’.
Once you’ve done that, you can choose your bus seat from the seat map shown. Seats coloured in white are bookable, while seats coloured in grey have already been booked.
Use the column on the far right to ease trip selection.
- Drag the circle right or left to adjust the ticket price range
- List of operators serving the route you entered
- Pick-up Point
- Optional locations of bus departure
- Drop-off Point
- Optional locations of bus arrival
After clicking on ‘Next’, you will need to fill in your personal details.
- Full Name
- Name of the passenger for the trip
- Phone No.
- Current phone number (Minimum 7 digits)
- Ticket Type
- Whether it be for an Adult, Senior Citizen or Child (12 years and below)
Now that you’ve reached the payment page, it’s important that you feel out your details correctly. All information entered here is what is used as the main point-of-contact when sending your e-ticket for successful bookings.
- Name of ticket purchaser
- Phone Number
- Current phone number of ticket purchaser (Minimum 7 digits)
- Email Address
- Active email address of ticket purchaser (Email address where e-ticket will be sent to)
Last but not least, you can pay online for your bus ticket booking through various methods ranging from online banking to e-wallet. You can even pay in installments (check out here: Split payment method)!
We hope this guide helps you in your future ticket bookings with us whether it be on desktop or mobile website. Together, we can catch that bus! 🚌😉
Want to explore more routes and bus options? Click here.